20051106

Day 06. The Flight

So what lies ahead for me at this point? I'm not too certain. And although I really can't seem to remember many points in my life where I was certain of anything much really, for all this uncertainty, there are a few things that I am sure of. I am certain that things are almost never what they seem to be, I know that I will do everything that I am able to, to ensure that Princes Lillie’s storage chip is delivered to the leaders of the Free Radicals where it belongs and try to make sure that all things are as close to where they belong as possible, though until I’m sure I know exactly where I belong, I guess I’ll just have to keep looking.

This will be my final post for what has been a very extraordinary couple of days and after everything that’s happened, I'm now looking to the future. Who knows my destiny in this vast cosmic game of existence, really? I guess some day I’ll look back on this brief, but eventful portion of my life, captured in this convenient string of words and just have to have a laugh.

Alone in the comfort of the shuttle’s pilot seat I seem to have had the time to think things over quite a bit. And so as I sit here sailing thorough black space on my way to a new tomorrow, I can’t be certain, but I imagine this is pretty close to what peace of mind might be like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home